Tuesday 6 March 2012

Production Log- Week 6

Week 6 was our first week back to sixth form from the one week half term. This week me and Alysia had to upload all of our footage we had filmed to see how it came out and see what parts we was going to use and what parts we was not going to use. This week me and Alysia decided to edit all of our footage and put it together, because we finished doing most of the basic edits we also then decided to add in some affects. The image towards the left shows that me and Alysia have almost finished editing all of our music video, all we need to do is film the argument scene.
What have you contributed this week?
This week I contributed in uploading all the footage because Alysia had to go do filming with another group, so this was the main thing I needed to make sure was done. I also had to make sure I brought in my memory card for the extra filming that Alysia and I done on my camera. Overall I did not contribute a lot because Alysia's main job was allocated as the editor which is why she edited most of the music video and I would give my idea's in and suggest where things should go because I filmed the shots and it was mainly my idea being brought to life. Alysia cut all the shots done and put it all together which meant by the end of the week we had finished putting everything together so Alysia started to put in affects. The image towards the right shows a screen grab of mine and Alysia's nearly finished music video. Alysia added in affects to created a flashback affect. I gave the idea that there should be to different scenes playing at the same time but cut into two sections so me and Alysia have been working on that also.
How does this fit in with the production schedule/job roles?  
This has fitted in well with the schedule because we have finished the basic editing it helps us to have more time later on to make it much better. 
Were there any problems?Overall there was not any problems, the only problem we had was because we filmed with two different camera's the quality was different and you could tell. Me and Alysia solved this problem by using less of the HD footage to avoid seeing the difference.
What are your plans for the following week?
Our Plans for next week are to finish of the split shots and put that into our music video, we also need to make sure we film the argument scene next week so we can add that into the music video. So next week our overall main plans are to finish off any filming and if needed do some re-filming. We also hope to have finish all editing finished from the week before which is the two shot screen. We hope to finish all of this so when we upload the argument scene we do not have to rush and edit other stuff we can focus on editing the argument scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment